Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hello Hello and League of Legends

Hello! Riyoku here! You must nearly all be strangers but hopefully that will change. I decided to start up a blog in preparation for future careers that would involve a good deal of blogging (it's honestly not the interface, but I need to learn how to communicate through a blog, so help me out, guys!) As you can see, I'm still writing awkwardly. Hopefully that's another thing that will change (I'm counting on you guys!)

I'm currently a college student, studying Chinese and Mass Communication double-major at UW--Madison. I like to play piano and read books by Tamora Pierce (awesome lady, she is!) I love to cook and bake sweet things and I'm a victim of nocturnal habits. Eep. My phone number is ----------- and my credit card number is ---- ---- ---- ----.

Not that all that boring stuff is out of the way... I recently started playing League of Legends with my buddies who live in (for those Badgers that randomly stumble on this thing) Chad. I still suck pretty badly at it but I'm working on that (another thing to add to the change list...)

I've noticed a couple of things. For one... playing on the purple side and the top nexus can be equated to wearing a cat on my face and riding a bike. Sure I can get a good view with unlocked screen, but when I can't afford to throw my mouse in random directions, I'd like a good view of the lower left side of the field.

By the way, I don't know how to ride a bike.
"Ma'am, that is not a rocket-launcher."

Item-building is another difficult thing for me. So far, I've learned that some characters build Attack Damage and others build Ability Power. Supports should get Philosopher's Stone and Heart of Gold (for extra coins since not as much kill/farm is happening for them.)

... yep. That's it.

I play mostly supports and/or ranged-mage categories. I seem to be completely oblivious to the fact there is a giant green bar above my head, so when it starts turning red, I don't really notice. That's not really melee material, is it?

Entirely oblivious to danger.
I have some really nice people teaching me all sorts of stuff though. All the shiny stuffs. We even made an Ahri-shaped cake for the Noxus Noms contest, but I won't post that here since I messed up... and Ahri looks fat --- to which my good friend Robert said: "What do you expect? She's made out of cake!" Touche.

So I suppose I will end my aimless rambling here. Thanks, guys, for reading this far and pretending to be interested. You have my wholehearted appreciation and a mysterious screenshot of a supposedly hidden League of Legends champion? She's a support type and apparently quite aggressive for being a support-mage. I hear she heals allies by dealing damage to minions and gives allies crit-strikes... so yeah! Try her out! If you can find her, that is.

What conditions do I have to meet to get her anyway?


Thanks for tuning in. I love you all!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. LOL I think that was an awesome first post! I wanted to start my own blog for a while too :3 Maybe I will, you inspired me to do so after all XD

    Love the panda XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and please continue to love the panda. She will make your life confusing~~

      Delete