Saturday, October 27, 2012

Arg. School has eaten my life entirely.

This is the first time I've gotten to sit down and actually DRAW on photoshop for the first time in three weeks. I am about to slaughter my education... but it means a lot to me, as does this:

Recently, RiotVeonneth contacted me, saying he wanted to keep in touch with me and keep tabs on my art for potential future uses for my art at Riot. At first, I thought this was a fluke or a scam, someone using a Riot name to get at people. However, I got a confirmation on the general discussion board and... it was as legit as the OJ Simpson case was not.



So figuring that I might be able to get my dream job somehow, as a graphics person or as a marketing person... by hook or crook or learning how to cook... I was going to need to churn out a piece of league art every one or two weeks until spring when I apply to them so I don't look like a complete idiot with shitty art and whatnot.

This is the one I finished today, Spiderlily Zyra. I thought red would bring out her sexiness and make her seem like a creature of passion and survival and instinct, not a true human being who'd lived her whole life with logic and conscious cognition among other human beings.



1 comment:

  1. wow *_*. dubs to that. ...also. how/where did you get/make the fish? the fish are ridicumulus. If I feed them enough will they get fat and then explode? this bears investigation.

    ReplyDelete