Saturday, June 16, 2012

Need Money -- Cheap Commissions Time

Bottomline... I'm looking to have roughly $300 extra spending money by the end of July to fund a rather important trip to Chicago... so I'm lowering my prices significantly and making everything a million times simpler.

Current progress: 0/300

I reserve the right to decline any request I don't believe I'll be able to complete well in time.
Please contact me at reasonxrhyme@gmail.com with the usual procedures! Thank you!

Chibis are chibis. They will all be fullbody and come in either sketch or color.
Sketch: $2
Color: $5
Buy three, get the fourth for free. (Every fourth chibi is a freebie!)
Clean sketches are dusted with a splash of color to grab attention and are good for basic concepts that don't require coloring.
Waist-up: $6
Full Body: $10

Basic CGs are done with either less attention to detail or less attention to color, but probably not both at the same time.
Bust: $8
Waist-up: $12
Full Body: $18

Medium CGs are like the average pieces you see in my gallery.
Bust: $12
Waist-up: $16
Full Body: $24

High-end CGs are the most detailed pieces. For $5 more, a background will be implemented.
Bust: $16
Waist-up: $22
Full Body: $35

For tips, I can upgrade the quality of sketches and basic CGs by increasing detail without changing my rendering style.
For tips, I can also incorporate backgrounds.


That is all! Please spread the word, and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment