Saturday, September 15, 2012

Livestream

So I've just implemented a livestream into ReasonXRhyme. You will see it located conveniently above in the navigation bar. I'm thinking of drawing for three hours every Saturday and Sunday between 6pm and 9pm for now although I might be a bit strapped for time many week-ends. School is threatening to kill me so dead. During my casts, feel free to ask me any questions though I'm probably going to be slow in answering them. If it's an immediate question, chat away in Livestream. Otherwise, leave me a comment

I can say that this Saturday and Sunday, I will be busy as frig and you will not see any regular-time screencasts. Also... since I just got this whole livecast thing... you'll be seeing me at random hours of the day fiddling with the video settings and such.

So how will you know when I will be casting? You can subscribe to the ReasonXRhyme Facebook page or follow our Twitter. I'll keep things posted as best I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment